At your own pace, follow the circuit, discover its collections of furniture and weapons, its architecture and above all its 900 years of history.
A 14-language visit document presenting the history, architecture and restoration of the monument is available for downloading from the château's website.
Guided tours are available subject to availability: ask for information on the spot at the ticket office.
How to buy tickets :
Tickets for individual visitors can only be purchased via our online ticket office.
Time slots are arranged for visits.
- One-way circuit.
- The circuit includes 300 steps.
- Duration: approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
For groups, please contact the Reservation and Customer Relations Department
on +33 (0) 3 69 33 25 00 or email@example.com (Monday to Friday).
How to visit :
- Wearing a mask is compulsory from the age of 11. Visitors are asked to come with their masks.
- Installation of hydroalcoholic gel dispensers.
- Respect for physical distancing and mandatory barrier gestures.
- Introduction of a one-way visit to avoid crossings.
- A limited number of people per time slot.