To facilitate the information to the visitors, we present hereafter the catering offer of the 757.
The 757 - Restaurant du Haut-Koenigsbourg
A catering area is set up in the star-shaped bastion, at the entrance to the castle, outside the ramparts (opposite the pavilion).
With nearly a hundred places, the 757 is opened continuously (except 01/01, 01/05, 25/12), until the closing of the monument at the end of the day. Here you can taste Alsatian or medieval cuisine, eating on spelt plates! You will also be able to taste our organic range.Fax : +33 (0)3 88 82 37 65
Phone : +33 (0)3 88 82 37 80
E-mail : email@example.com
Health and safety measures :
- Health passport for people over the age of 18 from 1st August.
- Information desk with hygiene instructions at the Tavern's entrance
- Hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance and the exit
- Mask must be worn outside the sitting position at the table
The 757 - Pavillon du Haut-Koenigsbourg
Ideally located at the castle's foot, the 757 - Pavillon du Haut-Koenigsbourg offers you a short break during your visit on the massif.
It is at the same time :
- A souvenir shop, in which the themes of the Middle Ages, the castle and Alsace are declined in a range of products and books attractive and original for young and old.
- A catering point, with a simple menu, allowing all appetites and all budgets to enjoy its panoramic terrace, overlooking the entire Alsace plain.
The Pavillon du Haut Koenigsbourg is open during the monument's opening hours.
Health passport for people over the age of 18 from 1st August.
It is accessible on one level.