To facilitate the information to the visitors, we present hereafter the catering offer of the Alsatian Promotion Company.
The Tavern du Haut-Koenigsbourg
A catering area is set up in the star-shaped bastion, at the entrance to the castle, outside the ramparts (opposite the pavilion).
With nearly a hundred places, the Tavern of Haut-Kœnigsbourg is opened continuously (except 01/01, 01/05, 25/12), until the closing of the monument at the end of the day. Here you can taste Alsatian or medieval cuisine, eating on spelt plates! You will also be able to taste our organic range.Fax : +33 (0)3 88 82 37 65
Phone : +33 (0)3 88 82 37 80
E-mail : email@example.com
Health and safety measures :
- information desk with hygiene instructions at the Tavern's entrance
- 1 m distance between the tables respected
- 10 persons maximum per table
- hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance and the exit
- Mask must be worn outside the sitting position at the table
The Pavillon du Haut-Koenigsbourg
Ideally located at the castle's foot, the Pavillon du Haut-Koenigsbourg offers you a short break during your visit on the massif.
It is at the same time :
- A souvenir shop, in which the themes of the Middle Ages, the castle and Alsace are declined in a range of products and books attractive and original for young and old.
- A catering point, with a simple menu, allowing all appetites and all budgets to enjoy its panoramic terrace, overlooking the entire Alsace plain.
The Pavillon du Haut Koenigsbourg is open from the second half of March until the end of the All Saints' Day holiday (end of October) during the monument's opening hours.
It is accessible on one level.