Online ticket purchase is mandatory.
In order to allow you to experience a privileged moment in the monument and visit it in complete safety, measures have been put in place according to the latest government regulations.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory from the age of 11 (in application of decree n°2020-548 of 11 May 2020). Visitors are asked to come with their masks.
- Point of sale are equipped with glass protection.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are set up at various locations throughout the château.
- The compulsory physical distance and barrier gestures must be respected.
- A one-way system for visitors has been introduced to prevent them from crossing paths.
- The number of people per visit or activity is limited.
- Visitor documents can be downloaded from our website. Paper documents have been removed.
- The lockers and pushchair lockers services are suspended.
- The picnic area is closed.
- The Tavern, shop and bookshop are also open.
- The medieval garden is closed.
The information provided on this page is subject to change.