Tickets can be purchased on site subject to availability. The waiting area is outside, so please wear weather-appropriate clothing.
In order to allow you to experience a privileged moment in the monument and to visit it in complete safety, measures have been put in place according to the latest governmental instructions.
- The barrier gestures must be respected.
- The sales points are equipped with glass protections.
- Dispensers of hydro-alcoholic gel are available at various locations in the castle.
- The number of people per visit or activity is limited.
- Visitor documents can be downloaded from our website.
- Audio guides are not available.
- The medieval garden is closed.
- The restaurant Le 757, the Boutique (souvenir shop) and the Bookshop are opened non-stop.
REMINDER PRACTICAL INFORMATIONS :
STAIRS: The tour circuit includes 300 steps of different heights and orientations.
Pushchairs are not allowed. If you come with young children, we advise you to bring a baby carrier.
PETS: Pets are not allowed on the tour except for guide and assistance dogs.
The information on this page is subject to change according to health conditions and government announcements.