Online ticket purchase is strongly advised.
In order to allow you to experience a privileged moment in the monument and visit it in complete safety, measures have been put in place according to the latest government regulations.
According to new announcements made by the government, the health passport will be compulsory from 21 July for people over the age of 18 to enter the castle.
The accepted proofs will be either:
- a full vaccination certificate with an EMA-approved vaccine (all necessary doses + a period after the last injection, depending on the type of vaccine),
- or a certificate of negative RT-PCR or antigenic test dated less than 48 hours ago,
- or a certificate of recovery less than 6 months old.
The proof must be accompanied by an identity document.
For more information: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/pass-sanitaire
- Masks must be worn from the age of 6 onwards, throughout the entire tour, including by those who have been vaccinated. Visitors are asked to bring their own mask.
- The sales points are equipped with glass protections.
- Hydro-alcohol gel dispensers are available at various locations in the castle.
- The compulsory physical distance and barrier gestures must be respected.
- A one-way system has been introduced to avoid crossing paths.
- The number of entrances is limited. The number of people per visit or activity is also limited
- Visitor documents can be downloaded from our website. Paper documents have been removed.
- The lockers and pushchair lockers services are suspended.
- The picnic area is closed.
- The medieval garden is closed.
- The terrace Le Pavillon (snacks) and the Boutique (shop) are open from 19 May. The restaurant Le 757 and the Bookshop will open on 9 June.
- PUSHCHAIRS: The tour circuit includes 300 steps of different heights and orientations. The first staircase is located at the ticket control. The castle is therefore not accessible to pushchairs. We advise you to bring a baby carrier.
- PETS: Pets are not allowed on the tour except for guide and assistance dogs.
The information on this page is subject to change according to health conditions and government announcements.