Tickets can be purchased on site subject to availability.
In order to allow you to experience a privileged moment in the monument and to visit it in complete safety, measures have been put in place according to the latest governmental instructions.
HEALTH PASSPORT :
Following new government announcements, the Health Pass is compulsory to enter the castle for people aged 12 and 2 months and over.
The "health pass" consists of the presentation of digital or paper proof of health.
Four documents make up the "health passport":
- Vaccination with an EMA-approved vaccine (complete vaccination schedule: all necessary doses and the required time after the last injection depending on the type of vaccine);
- Or a negative RT-PCR or antigenic test that is strictly less than 72 hours old;
- Or RT-PCR or antigenic positive test showing recovery of Covid-19 more than 11 days and less than 6 months old;
- Or proof of contraindication to vaccination issued by a doctor.
For more information: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/pass-sanitaire
- The compulsory physical distance and barrier gestures must be respected.
- The sales points are equipped with glass protections.
- Dispensers of hydro-alcoholic gel are available at various locations in the castle.
- A one-way system has been introduced to avoid crossing paths.
- The number of entrances is limited. The number of people per visit or activity is also limited.
- Visitor documents can be downloaded from our website. Paper documents have been removed.
- Audio guides are not available.
- The locker and pushchair services are suspended.
- The picnic area is closed.
- The medieval garden is closed.
- The terrace Le Pavillon (snack), the restaurant Le 757, the Boutique (shop) and the Bookshop are opened non-stop. The Health Pass is compulsory for people aged 12 and 2 months and over to access them.
REMINDER PRACTICAL INFORMATIONS :
STAIRS: The tour circuit includes 300 steps of different heights and orientations.
Pushchairs are not allowed. If you come with young children, we advise you to bring a baby carrier.
PETS: Pets are not allowed on the tour except for guide and assistance dogs.
The information on this page is subject to change according to health conditions and government announcements.