The castle accessible by shuttle
Haut-Koenigsbourg castle is reachable with
the shuttle bus
departing from the
SNCF railway station of Sélestat.The shuttle schedules
- Weekends and French public holidays from 5
March to 26 December 2022. (The castle is closed on 1
May and 25 December).
- Every day from 9 April to 8 May, from 4 June to 4 September and
from 22 October to 6 November 2022.
- The shuttle timetable is based on the arrival times of the TER
trains from Strasbourg, Colmar, Mulhouse or Basel. See the
timetables for download.
- Connection possible with TER Fluo lines and Deutsche Bahn
lines. Timetables available on the websites: www.fluo.eu [↗] - www.ter.sncf.com/grand-est [↗]
The 500 line operation is subject to
change depending on the health context. For more information, visit
Reduced rate at the entrance of the
monument on presentation of the shuttle ticket
- 2,50€ : valid for a one-way ticket with or without
- Free under 4 years.
- Adult: 7 € instead of 9 € (Offer reserved to individuals).
- 6-17 years old: 4 € instead of 5 € (Offer reserved to
The shuttle, accessible to
The shuttle is accessible to wheelchair
Informations on the shuttle
Call +33 (0) 972 67 67 67, from Monday to Friday, for any
information concerning the shuttle bus'
The Haut-Koenigsbourg shuttle is a line of the Réseau 67
(N°500), managed and financed by the Grand Est Region and the
Collectivité Européenne d'Alsace.
The shuttle also serves Monkey Mountain, Volerie des Aigles,
Kintzheim centre and Cigoland.
To see also Alsace without my
And to know all the public transport routes in Alsace :www.fluo.eu [↗]