The castle accessible by shuttle bus
Haut-Koenigsbourg castle is reachable with the shuttle bus
departing from the SNCF railway station of Sélestat.The shuttle schedules
- Weekends and French public holidays from 5 March to 26 December 2022. (The castle is closed on 1 May and 25 December).
- Every day from 9 April to 8 May, from 4 June to 4 September and from 22 October to 6 November 2022.
- The shuttle timetable is based on the arrival times of the TER trains from Strasbourg, Colmar, Mulhouse or Basel. See the timetables for download.
- Connection possible with TER Fluo lines and Deutsche Bahn lines. Timetables available on the websites: www.fluo.eu [↗] - www.ter.sncf.com/grand-est [↗]
The 500 line operation is subject to change depending on the health context. For more information, visit www.fluo.eu/67
[↗]Shuttle bus fares
Reduced rate at the entrance of the monument on presentation of the shuttle ticket
- 2,50€ : valid for a one-way ticket with or without connection.
- Free under 4 years.
- Adult: 7 € instead of 9 € (Offer reserved to individuals).
- 6-17 years old: 4 € instead of 5 € (Offer reserved to individuals).
The shuttle, accessible to wheelchair users
The shuttle is accessible to wheelchair users.
Reservation is recommended, please call +33 (0) 972 67 67 67 (Monday to Friday).
Information and reservation of the shuttle bus
Call +33 (0) 972 67 67 67, from Monday to Friday, for any information concerning the operation and reservation of the shuttle bus.
The shuttle bus reservation is recommended for groups and wheelchair users.
The Haut-Koenigsbourg shuttle is a line of the Réseau 67 (N°500), managed and financed by the Grand Est Region and the Collectivité Européenne d'Alsace.
The shuttle also serves Monkey Mountain, Volerie des Aigles, Kintzheim centre and Cigoland.
To see also Alsace without my car [↗]
And to know all the public transport routes in Alsace :www.fluo.eu [↗]